How do I sign up?
How Do I Sign Up
1. Visit our registration page here: http://herbapproach.com/my-account
2. Register for an account and follow the prompts as indicated
3. Submit proper identification to [email protected]
4. Wait for approval (Usually within 24 hours)
5. Once approved, you will receive 500 bonus points ($25) credit to spend on our shop!
How do I place an order through Herb Approach? ($100 Minimum order)
We make it super easy to order from us!
- Start by filling out our simple registration form here
- Browse our premium selection from BC’s top producers here and add items to your cart
- Check out and pay using Bitcoins or Interac e-Transfer
- You will receive a tracking number for your package once payment is confirmed. Expect your shipment within 2-5 business days. You can check your order status here
Free gifts are available for orders of $150 and above. Any free gift options must be added at the time of order. Free gifts will not be sent separately and unfortunately no exceptions will be made. Kindly ensure that you choose your free gifts upon checkout otherwise the item will not be added to order.
Is my package shipped safely and discreetly?
Yes. We ensure that your order is packaged with care and vacuumed sealed. This protects your purchase and your privacy. We use mailers which are secure and discreet.
Do You Issue Refunds or Exchanges?
We do not issue refunds or exchanges for most products. If you believe that you have a defective product please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the product. Please note that we only issue refunds in the form of points (store credit).
Can I get in contact with a customer representative?
Can I order outside of Canada?
We’re sorry! Unfortunately, we can only ship within Canada.
When does my order ship out?
Can I cancel, edit or add to my order?
How can I refer a friend?
Once they make their first purchase with us, you get a $25 coupon voucher by email. Contact Customer Support if you do not receive a coupon to your email for any referrals (please kindly confirm your friend’s order number and email address when submitting the request).
How does your points system work?
How do I earn more points?
There are a few ways to collect more points:
- Firstly, if you do a product review on our site, you’ll earn 10 points per review (you can only do a review on items that you have specifically purchased).
- On our Instagram, there is a weekly promotion called Toker’s Tuesday which gives you the chance to win 420 points if you post a photo of your recent order and tag us!
- If you like our Facebook page you will earn 50 points and if you write us a review on Facebook you will earn 100 points!
- Last but not least, you can earn a whopping 500 points for referring your friends.
Payments and Fees
What types of payment do you accept?
Is Tax included with the price?
No. We do not include tax with our orders.
What are the shipping fees you charge?
How do I send an Interac E-transfer?
You can also find more information regarding how to send an E-transfer payment here:
Some additional videos to help with E-transfers from specific banks:
How do I send a Bitcoin payment?
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that helps facilitate e-commerce transactions around the world while helping to keep buyer and seller anonymous and secure. Please refer to this external guide on how to purchase and sell Bitcoins.
What happens once my payment has been sent to you?
What happens to my order if I don’t send you a payment?
Once the order is placed, the next step is to send your payment to us. We keep the order on hold until the payment is received. If there’s no payment after two days, then the order is cancelled.
Shipping, Handling and Canada Post
I haven’t received my package, what do I do?
What is Insured Shipping?
Insurance cannot be added to the replacement package or credit reimbursement. If you wish to send payment for extra items within an order, insurance can be applied to the excess cost.
*Please note that Insured Shipping is only offered as a paid add-on to your order before the order has been shipped out and is not available for customers in Nunavut, Northern Quebec and Northwest Territories
The tracking by Canada Post says “Successfully Delivered,” but I haven’t received my package from you.
- The postal worker delivered the package to the wrong mailbox
- The postal worker mistakenly scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it will actually be delivered the next business day.
My package was sent with a “Signature Required.” Why was this asked of me?
My package is travelling to another city when tracking, why is this happening?
Canada post hasn’t updated my package in several days, what is wrong?
Why doesn’t the tracking number I receive from you work?
- Wrong address provided by the customer (including typos or auto-correct errors)
- Customer change of address / residence
- Theft after delivery
- Package being rejected upon delivery (by doorman or other)